My First Post

Hi everyone! My name is Reagan Griffin and I am a third year business student and I am dual-enrolled at Oregon State University and Linn Benton Community College. I am pursuing my Bachelors of Science degree majoring in Business Management and minoring in Political Science with an option in law and politics. I am from a small town called Canby outside of Portland which is home to my three cats, four bunnies and three pet ducks. I currently live in a sorority off campus and love being involved in the community, building my leadership skills and making new friends! I initially enrolled in this course as it is a requirement of my major but I am excited to learn more about how to build my own personal brand and portfolio that I can put to use when seeking a career post-graduation. Outside of school, I love boating! I grew up boating all the time on the Willamette river so on a sunny day I love to wakeboard, wake surf, or basically any water sport! I am also a huge foodie and love trying new and unique dishes. I drive up to Portland pretty often to just go find a good restuarant or food cart I have never been to before. I am a huge worker bee and just recently had to leave my job as a preschool teacher to make more time for classes. I am excited to get to know you all this term!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reagan's Marketing In The News Blog Post